Become a Signing ProfessionalWe are always looking to add to our national network of signing professionals.
Our standards are higher than the competition’s but we recognize and reward exceptional service.
Before you apply, please read the Signing Agent Code of Conduct (located in the Vendor Notary Registration Package) very carefully. If there are any standards that you are not prepared to support, please do not submit an application.
You will need to sign page 22 in the Vendor Agreement section of the Vendor/Notary Registration Package and return to The Closer along with the following:
- W9 (form included in Vendor/Notary Registration Package)
- Copy of industry certifications or course completion verifications (example: NNA membership)
- Copy of your E&O insurance policy (minimum coverage: $25,000)
- Digital professional headshot
- A recent, 7-10 year background check
- Three references