Our Signing ProfessionalsEvery borrower’s closing experience directly impacts our clients’ reputations, business and future referrals.
That’s why we only engage seasoned, well-qualified signing professionals willing to abide by our standards of performance and conduct. Every agent must:
- Perform a closing any time, any day of the week at any location of the customer’s choosing
- Respond to assignment notification within 30 minutes
- Contact the borrower within 2 hours of receive closing order from The Closer
- Confirm the signing has taken place within 2 hours of completion
- Return loan package to the client within 4 hours
All of our signing agents sign and adhere to our Signing Agent Code of Conduct which includes a strict dress code, professional behavior and conversation guidelines, even instruction on where to park (and not park) their vehicle.
Every signing agent that works with The Closer must provide a recent, 7-10 year industry sponsored background check. They are also required to carry their own E&O insurance and provide evidence of basic industry certifications such as an NNA membership.